The Levinarian

Though time, space, and social awkwardness have conspired to separate us, let us not be separated!

"Weeping goes unheard; laughter does not" - Benjamin Franklin

Samuel Adams: "Is that crying yon?"

B.F.: "Nay. 'Tis but a backwards guffaw."

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Friday, July 28, 2006

TV-Head

Thursday audition for a commericial where I'm a guy at a bar who oggles a woman whose head is a tv tuned to a sports network. If I get this... I mean, someone was going to do this anyway, right? And really it's a glimpse of the future which we are probably powerless to stop if the Japanese have anything to say about it. One of my 'barmates' told me when it was all over that I did a good job. Maybe it's a backwards compliment like 'Break a leg!' Or maybe he now owns my soul. If I get it, we'll know how much THAT'S worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home