The Levinarian

Though time, space, and social awkwardness have conspired to separate us, let us not be separated!

"Weeping goes unheard; laughter does not" - Benjamin Franklin

Samuel Adams: "Is that crying yon?"

B.F.: "Nay. 'Tis but a backwards guffaw."

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fat Backwards

Monday audition in casting director's apartment for a blue collar role but there was no plumbing to unclog. All I had to do was get my picture taken and there is no callback as the shoot is Thursday and my participation in it will be known to me within 24 hours. Kay, the casting director/producer/apartment dweller said that if I didn't get it, it was because I wasn't fat enough. I ate that night and the next at Chipotle so if fat can be sent back in time and realized from my neck up, then the role is good as mine. Unfortunately, the second Chipotle dinner I skipped the sour cream possibly sabotaging my chances. If fat cannot be launched reverse through the ether, and I'm cast anyway, then the director will find a nice surprise in my jowls come Thursday. I'm also growing stubble for this role I don't yet have. How's that for dedication? Hope for the future!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sent a birthday back in time to when you were 12. You know, the birthday where you got lost at the Indianapolis 500 for three days...

Anyway it was an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen with a corvette on top.

Did you get it?

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home