The Levinarian

Though time, space, and social awkwardness have conspired to separate us, let us not be separated!

"Weeping goes unheard; laughter does not" - Benjamin Franklin

Samuel Adams: "Is that crying yon?"

B.F.: "Nay. 'Tis but a backwards guffaw."

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Triple Header

Former coworkers I never thought to see again witnessed me do improv last night. While they were waiting to enter the theater, or as I like to call it the "place of pain and light", I later heard they detected the odor of skunk.
"We're a couple of midwestern girls so we know what skunk smells like."
Not one to let my Southern-ness be outdone I said, "Oh yeah, well, I'm from the fucking SOUTH, and I'm pretty sure I've smelt skunk... and maybe just not known it."
Like losing one's virginity in the South, I imagine.

But you know what I'm sure didn't smell like skunk last night...?
My time(or most of it) in the popal, KER-WHAMMO-Y!

ReplyAll, Jimmy's No. 43, 815pm

The Calamari Mandate, PIT, 930pm

Team Dresch, PIT, Improdome, 11pm

And, YES, I know who's holding my virginity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home