The Levinarian

Though time, space, and social awkwardness have conspired to separate us, let us not be separated!

"Weeping goes unheard; laughter does not" - Benjamin Franklin

Samuel Adams: "Is that crying yon?"

B.F.: "Nay. 'Tis but a backwards guffaw."

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

'FBI Clerk: The Series'

I played a background FBI Clerk today on the upcoming NBC series
'Kidnapped'. In between takes, Delroy Lindo noticed that my FBI desk
tag read 'Agent Elouise Ryan' and he patted me on the shoulder and
said "What were your parents thinking?" Ha, ha, I don't know, Delroy,
I do not know. The show's now to be called "Delroy & Elouise Will
Find Your Children".

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I think this is boring! I'm cancelling my subscription.

Take that, Yang!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home