The Levinarian

Though time, space, and social awkwardness have conspired to separate us, let us not be separated!

"Weeping goes unheard; laughter does not" - Benjamin Franklin

Samuel Adams: "Is that crying yon?"

B.F.: "Nay. 'Tis but a backwards guffaw."

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

'FBI Clerk Returns Home!'


Tuesday they came in their big white trailers.

I walked past them on the way to the Y, and past them on the way home with groceries when I met this man:



John Clifford, set/still photographer. He takes the photos that are seen in the show like of crime scenes, mug shots, etc. John was waiting to take a headshot of guess who? I thought about waiting in the 100 degree heat, but I had Red Delicious Apples and Weight Watchers Frozen Lasagna and moving on to think of.
Sorry, Delroy; I'll have to catch you next time. Hope you find what you're looking for without me... but if you can't, look for me at the far end of the bar at the 'Lonely Delroy Lindo Partner Tavern'.

Look, was he going to reimburse me the $2.89 for my Lasagna? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home