The Levinarian

Though time, space, and social awkwardness have conspired to separate us, let us not be separated!

"Weeping goes unheard; laughter does not" - Benjamin Franklin

Samuel Adams: "Is that crying yon?"

B.F.: "Nay. 'Tis but a backwards guffaw."

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Friday, July 28, 2006

'Kidnapped II: The Fantastic Return"

Friday night at 7pm I return to the set, but my FBI Clerking license has been revoked. I like to clerk by my own rules, and I jostle too many cubicle walls . That's what the report says anyway. Now I'm a civilian, an average schmoe, destined to react to an explosion with the rest of the schmoes dressed for March in July while I wait in line for noodles and ketchup. But don't cue that Sex Pistols song cause it was all worth. That is, it will be if Alease is there, reactin' to 'splosions alongside me. It'll be like that scene in 'Brokeback' where the fireworks are going off, but me and her ain't even lookin' cause we just rearranged the teeth-tiles inside of some biker dude's bathroom-mouth. And Delroy will smirk, shake his head, and mutter, "My man..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home