The Levinarian

Though time, space, and social awkwardness have conspired to separate us, let us not be separated!

"Weeping goes unheard; laughter does not" - Benjamin Franklin

Samuel Adams: "Is that crying yon?"

B.F.: "Nay. 'Tis but a backwards guffaw."

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Kidnapped: CANCELLED

When I arrived Friday night at 7pm at the Polish Cultural Center I was immediately sent home. No splosions, no Alease in sight. So I ran to watch musical improv which is like normal improv only with a band and applause for interesting couplets. And had I said hello to a friend there 45 seconds sooner I could have gotten in for free. Not a great beginning to the birthday weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I hope you had a good birthday. Friend.

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, David - It's Laura from Emory. Contact me offline? writerlpw@hotmail.com.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home